2 feb 2011

without recolection

I can’t write.  I can’t write about something i have no recolection of
A walk through the Woods where time stood still and
A waterfall that was the background to the beginning of
A story  that ended prematurely.

I can’t speak. I can’t speak about unfinished culinary projects
Red wine and italian food as starters for amazing nights and
 Desserts that came to be due to
lots of imagination and desire.

I can’t smell.  I can’t smell bouquets of flowers
Lilies and tulips that were never sent and
Chocolates which should have been eaten
Just to stop other cravings

And I can’t Imagine. I can’t imagine a life where
Woods and waterfalls didn’t evoke an image of beauty and
Wine and deserts didn’t bring out  flavours of perfection and
Tulips and chocolates didn’t create a scent of  perpetuity.

But l can’t write nor speak about any of it… I have no recolection.

1 comentario: